Drones can provide timely updates of your sites development progress which can be used to report to stake holders and also for assessing work as it is completed.
We can provide either weekly, monthly or yearly photos and video, depending on the size and scale of the project. All imagery can be taken from exactly the same spots every time allowing you to overlay and compare.
This can provide great insight into parts of a project which might be struggling allowing for quicker corrections and more efficient project management.
For survey grade accuracy, we can also work with a qualified surveyor, using ground control points to ensure sub-centimetre accuracy if required.
- Site assessment
- Aid with site planning
- Capture construction progress
- Site Visualisations
- 3D Modelling of existing structures
- Assist with ongoing maintenance
- Marketing and business development
- Report progress to stake holders
- Bring the job site back into the office
Images can be compiled into progress reports, shared with stakeholders
Imagery can be used to show progress over time and also to check that build is to specification. CAD drawings can be overlaid and measurements can be taken from imagery if required.
- Site planning
- Consistent progress images
- Regular updates
- Streamline job site documentation
- Ultra-HD 4K video
- High res still images
- integrate into CAD software
- Prevent costly re work by regular inspection